Wednesday, October 8, 2008



1) What was your best Halloween costume EVER?
All in all, I am a pretty boring Halloween person. I have never enjoyed the costume thing. I think my past costumes include A Soccer Player (3 differed times), A Rollerblader (because I could rollerblade around the Elementary School Parade), and A Vampire. Maybe Crocodile Dundee - which was an awesome movie by the way.

2) What is your biggest project this month?
My biggest project this month is to ensure that all 37 Purchase Orders that I am currently tracking arrive to our warehouse successfully. This begins with entering the items into the system, tracking production, ensuring quality control, scheduling shipping, working through payment, and receiving them into inventory. The Design Objectives Easels and the 2 New Product Lines are my biggest concerns.

Oh, and I am also trying to get some sleep at night.

3) What is your favorite movie and why?
Don't ask me to pick one...
I would put Shawshank Redemption, Remember the Titans, Cinderella Man, Rocky IV, and Gladiator on that list - anything that makes me want to be better. The 'Back to the Future' movies were awesome. Oh, and I'm a fan of the 'Lord of the Rings' series...but not in a show-up-on-premiere-night-dressed-as-Frodo-Baggins sort of way. And Crocodile Dundee.
(what a stud - remember the "this is a knife" line...awesome)

4) How long have you worked with Durham Enterprises?
I have worked with Durham Enterprises for 2 years, 62 days, 227 minutes....and counting.

5) Tell us something about you – not related to work (i.e. hobbies, news, dreams, etc.)
Important Stuff: I am approximately 4 feet, 29 inches tall. My Subaru only opens if you go in through the passenger side. My two toes that are next to my Big Toes are crooked - yes, both of them. I think cereals should be grouped into "breakfast cereals" and "snack cereals". If I could choose one dessert for the rest of my entire life, it would easily be Betty Crocker boxed Brownies. And I am obsessively particular about how the little details in my life should be arranged - ask my wife...actually, don't ask her....it could be contentious.

Other Stuff:
My latest hobby (and favorite person) is our new baby boy - Calder. He is now almost 2 months old and can best be described as spoiled.

My claim to fame is being a swimmer. I set a few records in the Utah High School Swimming arena, that still stand today (luckily). My 100 yard Backstroke time qualified me for Olympic Trails and labeled me as an All-American swimmer. I hope to someday be known as something other than a swimmer. I had way too many people talk to me about Michael Phelps this summer.
(sorry about the speedos)

I am most looking forward to a Southern Caribbean Cruise with my family in January. I have made a commitment that I will feel great physically by then. I have started a dedicated workout routine / schedule which has ended 2.5 months of lethargy. Hold me accountable.



2 comments:

Star Gazer said...

This is so much fun to read! Wow, I didn't know you had qualified for the Olympic trials. Sweet.

benjamindurham said...

bro, you are hilarious. you look just like michael phelps. you should be like michael phelps. do you swim like michael phelps? are you linked to michael phelps in face book? You should be on his relay team. did you watch michael phelps on tv during the olympics. i bet you did. you should die your hair dark brown so you look like Michael phelps.